DFree® is the first wearable device to predict when you need to go to the bathroom. Designed primarily for seniors and people with disability who suffer from loss of bladder control, it continuously monitors your bladder and sends notifications to your phone when it’s time to go. As a result, you no longer have to worry about accidents and have a safe and cost-effective alternative to diapers and medications. This device will also significantly reduce the burden for caregivers who need to provide bathroom assistance.
- First wearable device to predict when you need to go the bathroom
- Designed primarily for seniors and people with disability who suffer from loss of bladder control
- Continuously monitors your bladder and sends timely notifications to your phone when it’s time to go Uses safe and non-invasive ultrasound sensor to monitor your bladder Approx.
- 24 hours of use on a single charge (built-in rechargeable battery)
- Bundled with USB cable for charging
DFree provides freedom to live an active lifestyle without worries. The lightweight and portable DFree device may be discreetly clipped on your belt or clothing while the non-invasive ultrasound sensor is secured to the lower abdomen with medical tape. The sensor uses nonharmful ultrasound technology to monitor the change in bladder size and predicts urination timing using a patented algorithm.